Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
watdap bros. I have a 2019 mustang gt 10r80 and I get this rattle/grinding noise during shifts, mainly sports mode. I've had the rattle since 5k and I brought it to a local ford dealer (not where I purchased it) for them to check up on it but they said they couldn't hear it.... Now at almost 16k, I am taking this **** back on Monday to the Ford dealership I bought the car at. I told them specifically I will drive the damn car and make sure they hear it this time lol. I'll keep you guys posted. Also, does anyone else have a whistling noise on the 4th and 5th notch on the heater? I think it mainly does it on the defroster. Thanks.
Any luck with your transmission?

·
Registered
22 Posts
watdap bros. I have a 2019 mustang gt 10r80 and I get this rattle/grinding noise during shifts, mainly sports mode. I've had the rattle since 5k and I brought it to a local ford dealer (not where I purchased it) for them to check up on it but they said they couldn't hear it.... Now at almost 16k, I am taking this **** back on Monday to the Ford dealership I bought the car at. I told them specifically I will drive the damn car and make sure they hear it this time lol. I'll keep you guys posted. Also, does anyone else have a whistling noise on the 4th and 5th notch on the heater? I think it mainly does it on the defroster. Thanks.
Any luck with your transmission?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts