Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Check with Dustin at LMR .......... I bet he can get them and then you could use our forum code for purchase.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We offer free-shipping for U.S. forum members (please send us a PM for the code), or you can purchase directly through one of our authorized dealers like LMR

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have to say that I really wish you sold the ford lights already made, with your diode's. Having the everyday person tear their lights apart in their own oven sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have to say that I really wish you sold the ford lights already made, with your diode's. Having the everyday person tear their lights apart in their own oven sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
We have professional installers all around the country capable of installing them for you. If you don't wish to perform it yourself, let us know and we can refer you to one nearest you

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Nick C. ............. How much did it cost for the installation?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey Nick C. ............. How much did it cost for the installation?
We had Retroshop install ours, since they are local to us here in St. Louis

I suggest visiting our dealer locator tool and contacting the installer nearest you for a quote: Dealer Locator

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Really? How much does it cost to install these? I know the hardware from DD costs $240 (includes additional costs for sequential amber turn signals and controller).
Good luck on getting that answered to your satisfaction. 4 or 5 weeks ago I tried to shed some light on what the installation entailed if you did it yourself only to have my post removed ...............

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well, I am sure the install cost is different for each installer. Was looking for a range or a ball park figure. Since I will not be getting these until next year, I didn't want to bother anyone directly but thought DD might throw out a range or number. If they don't want to, that's fine.

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Let's discuss the lights/installation, etc outside of the vendor's thread.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Pricing is up to the installer's discretion therefore we can't really provide you an accurate quote.

If you are looking for a quote, I suggest contacting one of the many dealers on our dealer locator tool: Dealer Locator

Also, @Squid, our notifications don't seem to be coming through for some reason. Otherwise I would've responded immediately. My apologies everyone!

Thank you!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts