41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
BTW Focks - Love the hood decal!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've had that license plate for 20 years. I'm not about to give it up now. Lightningblue, the vehicle was wrapped about a month and a half ago.

Diode Dynamics, I've posted pictures on the site. If you search my name and my post, you'll find them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Introducing Diode Dynamics Butyl Headlight Sealant! This sealant rope was designed specifically for headlamps, with a firmer composition than auto-store windshield glue. This makes it easy to work with, without causing a sticky mess.

Use it to reseal any headlamp after installing Diode Dynamics LED products! Warm it up a bit, stretch it into the headlight channel, and clamp together while heating, making sure the lens is fastened to the housing. With a little practice, you'll have a factory-quality seal, with quality butyl that will protect against moisture ingress for years to come.

Butyl Headlamp Sealant

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our Multicolor and Switchback LED Boards by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts