Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea what a fully loaded 2015 Mustang Ecoboost is going to sell for?

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
In my tiny little head, my guess is the following:

The Mustang GT 5.0 will be in the $38,000 ballpark.

The Mustang Turbo 4 will be around $32,000.

The Base Mustang will be around $24,000.

That is just me though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am hoping the Ford treats the Mustang like they do the F150s. On the trucks they don't treat the ecoboost as a model but as in an engine choice. On the f150s ecoboost is a $1200 engine option. So this is what I hope they do keep it to only two model choices until SVT comes out with something. The two models being Mustang and then Mustang GT with a sub model of base and premium. This makes sense to me since everywhere else but the US the ecoboost will be the base model as in just Mustang. Right now the base model Mustang starts at 22k so agree with the 2015 starting around 24k. What i don't agree with is the price of the base Mustang GT. The 2014 base GT starts at 31k if the 2015 base GT is 38k that is more than 20% increase. I don't see a 20% jump happening. I see the base GT starting at 33 or 34k. My hope is that you can get the base model Mustang with ecoboost option for 25 to 26k. Right now a premium Mustang starts at 26 so my guess is premium Mustang with ecoboost is around 29 to 30k. I just don't think that Ford will put the Mustang even in premium with ecoboost for more or close to a base Mustang GT price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hopefully the Ecoboost with a performance package will come in below $33K. I think that a base price of $28K for the EB would be about right. Pricing will be a bit tricky though. They're going to have to find a balance between the mustang Ecoboost and the various Focus ST packages. $30K is getting dangerously close to ST3 range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
$Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 11.58.55 AM.png

Build your own 2015 Mustang: 2015 Ford Mustang: Build and Price | Ford

Ecoboost premium with Shaker audio, Ecoboost performance package and Recaro leather seats for $35,380.
5.0 Premium with Shaker audio, GT track package and Recaro leather seats for $42,810.

These are retail prices. After the first few months and the prices come down a little, Truecar.com and other discount methods should see $2000-$5000 off those retail numbers.

5.0, baby!

·
Registered
37 Posts
priced Ecoboost just under 30k with the wheel, sway bars, and big brakes package.... Found some vids on Youtube and the engine sounds really good for the 4cyl... This maybe my ticket back into a mustang...

·
Registered
7 Posts
In Canada, i4 coupe premium $33,499
I ordered a fully optioned i4 (- Recaro) $43,849.
I hope the exchange rate doesnt change to much or its going to be even more...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got the 201A, oxford white, saddle, PP, blind side mirrors, manual, and a bunch of the accessories not listed on the window sticker for 30,334.

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
That's a nicely optioned ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
I had to order my Guard to get what I wanted. The sales-dood asked if I'd take a dealer transfer, but he never could find one the way I ordered it.

I can't wait to get mine.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
I originally want the orange but I went and test drove one that was the guard color and I didn't want to wait the 4-6 months for the orange one. I don't have the desire to wait that long for a car so I just bought the guard one

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hopefully the Ecoboost with a performance package will come in below $33K. I think that a base price of $28K for the EB would be about right. Pricing will be a bit tricky though. They're going to have to find a balance between the mustang Ecoboost and the various Focus ST packages. $30K is getting dangerously close to ST3 range.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible with the Performance Package & other options... $37,500... and dealer incentives will apply when the car arrives next month. A White Horse.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts