Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 130000 KM on my mustang and i just wanted to see if the turbos life is up or if theres any DIY ways to fix this problem. Any help and insight on this problem would be great.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have about 130000 KM on my mustang and i just wanted to see if the turbos life is up or if theres any DIY ways to fix this problem. Any help and insight on this problem would be great.
Welcome... Sounds like you have a problem, but you really need to provide more information. What's "not working"? Does the engine run at all? Has a mechanic looked at it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thankyou,

Yes everything tuns fine. Weeks ago i tuened the vehicle on and when i accelerated while driving there was no sound if the turbo and no boost. The vehicle still drives fine and starts fine. The only other problem is when i gas up, the vehicle stalls and/or sputters while in park, until i put it in drive.
Thats wverything i can explain.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi and thankyou,

Yes everything tuns fine. Weeks ago i tuened the vehicle on and when i accelerated while driving there was no sound if the turbo and no boost. The vehicle still drives fine and starts fine. The only other problem is when i gas up, the vehicle stalls and/or sputters while in park, until i put it in drive.
Thats wverything i can explain.
This statement points to a different problem, have you replaced the low pressure fuel sensor? On 15’s and 16’s those were more prone to failure. If your not getting the correct amount of fuel tot the motor, the turbo isn’t going to be able to do its job.
Get the car to a mechanic ASAP if you can’t diagnose and fix this on your own. If it is the fuel sensor you risk blowing the motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts