Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So looking for some help here because I really dont want to take it back to the dealer if I dont have to. My convertible top is not opening. I checked both fuses and they are good. I looked online but didn't really find anything. Can someone point me in the direction of checking some other stuff? Its closed so I am good right now but when I try to open it it does nothing but if I push the switch forward the windows go down. Like if you had the top down but had the windows up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just had a similar problem today. I unlatched the handle to release the top, but nothing happened when I pushed the switch. I reached up and moved the handle just a bit and everything was working. apparently I had not completed the unlatching, so the switch did not work. No problems after that, as we stopped several times and I cycled the top each time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im having the same issue. It might be a latch issue because if I unlock the top while Im driving, Im not getting any alert. I think that there should be a sensor in the latch mechanism that is not working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts