Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm already to do this, but it looks like I may have to go to Michigan, on this weekend. My wife is saying something about running up there to visit a friend of her families, who is terminal. She wants me to go... Not sure whats happening, yet.

So much for making plans and having your wife come in and want to talk about something..

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not going. I have registered and have the wristband/sticker if anyone wants to use it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Turns out that I am going to make mustang invasion. My wife is going to Michigan without me. I'm sure I'll be able to stay on the straight narrow without getting into any trouble whatsoever. Yeah, right

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post up your Instagram and follow your hosts if you don't already!

@texasmustanginvasion

@2low5oh - Ted Pippin

@50yr_5.0 - Richard A. Luhring III

@krissfparra - Kriss Parra

@onebad_foxbody - Kevin Vidaurri

@ntxms_cc - North Texas Mustang Society

@stang_lovers - Mustang Lovers

EVENT IS FOR MUSTANGS AND LIGHTNING OWNERS!!

Final reminder that ONLINE preregistration for $10.00 will be cutoff October 1st at www.texasmustanginvasion.com, but there will be onsite registration available for $15.00. Preregistration helps traffic flow and to speed up the check-in process for our volunteers.

Free TMI wristbands while they last for all registered and registering Mustang owners at check-in, the volunteers will hand you one at that time and direct you to the front of the building for parking. We also will have medallion style decals for sale as well as the hashtag type at the host tent, pricing will be 2 for $5.00 or 1 for $3.00. Visit the host tent to get yours just look for the TMI flag flying high and proud!

Thank you all for your continued support and make sure to turn on

ALL NOTIFICATIONS to stay updated!

This is a RAIN or SHINE event!

We are BIGGER and BETTER!
#mustanglovers #ntxms #texasmustanginvasion #TMI2016 #latemodelrestoration #dallasmustang #saveafoxfoundation #mssallyscollectibles #croftgateusa #windrestrictorusa #bullseyeretros #thirtyfiveinnovations #thedalezavala #projektcars #advantiracingusa #bighalsbbq #mustangclubofamerica #y2performance #willspointford #mustangdriver #tgtredz #jmperformance #precisionmustangperformance

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That link above his shot is the album on Facebook. I heard they had about 1000 cars there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts