Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Definitely get on the dealer for poor workmanship and quality control since with a new short block you should have zero leak/consumption issues of any fluids. Start a case with ford customer service also.

BD
Called them earlier today and told them everything happening with the vehicle from the charge pipes getting loose to the oil leaking and possibly coolant too. They said to bring the car tomorrow to have it checked and asked if I was able to drive it but im honestly not even sure if theres any oil in the car so I told them no. So they said I would have to get a tow truck, I already scheduled one to come get the car and got a quart of oil to put in the car before they get here to at least put the car in neutral and get it on the tow truck in case theres no oil in my car. I made sure to take pictures of the pipe going to the turbo being loose and the other one on the throttle body not being all the way in before geting them in place and tight, also got a lot of pictures and videos of the oil leaking outside the car underneath and inside the engine bay on the passenger side. Will look into talking with ford customer service after dropping off the car at the dealer

· Registered
1,656 Posts
I hope it is fixed for your sake now. Makes me wonder if the tech forgot the gasket in the first place.

BD

Reactions: zShadox
41 - 43 of 43 Posts