Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have damn near brand new parts I have no use for. I have an unmarried V3, Cobb catted down pipe, full race mbrp black mufflers, turbo smart wastegate (never installed), Cobb cold air intake, Ford Performace 2.3 front stray bar. I can send pics as well but only on car for 4000 miles. Car only has 9500 and put it back to stock to trade in. Would ideally like to sell as a package deal but let me know. Make me a fair deal and it’s all yours. Located in Sacramento, willing to ship if you pay. Have all the original bolts and clamps and boxes for parts. $2k for all parts.

I am not responsible for shipping cost, damage that could happen during transit or stolen items left in front of buyer address. Pictures will be takin before items are shipped. If you want insurance or signature required, that is buyers request and cost. I will send a picture of all items being sold, give you a ship from address and box size and weight so you can email me a shipping tag. Also whatever way you which to pay if there is a fee, buyer is responsible for all fees. I won’t do instant transfer but will not pay buyers fees. Whatever price that is agreed all other fee’s are buyers responsibility

·
Registered
9 Posts
full race mbrp black mufflers - mufflers only or the whole catback?

how much for the turbo smart wastegate?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far sold the V3. Downpipe, cai....still have full mbrp with black mufflers. In a perfect world I’d prefer to keep the mufflers only and sell the mid and connecting pipes if you have a axel back but will sell the entire kit for $500 and have turbo smart wastegate....I’m selling the car in 2 days and left the Cobb intercooler on it. For the right price I’d take it off and put the stock one back on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts