Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will a Flowmaster Outlaw axle back exhaust 3" from a GT fit a EcoBoost, I know there will have to be a reducer to go from the 3" to the 2.50" that's on the mustang, didn't know if the bends and hangers is in the same place on both.

· Premium Member
2,234 Posts
will a Flowmaster Outlaw axle back exhaust 3" from a GT fit a EcoBoost, I know there will have to be a reducer to go from the 3" to the 2.50" that's on the mustang, didn't know if the bends and hangers is in the same place on both.
From what I have seen, your good from the rear axles back. Now, from the rear axles forward, your going to have to use your imagination and fabrication skills. Exhaust work isn't difficult, especially when the pipes and hardware is in good condition.

Reactions: Buldawg76

· Registered
213 Posts
You won't see any performance gain at all.

Reactions: Buldawg76

· Registered
2022 Mustang Ecoboost Premium HPP w/handling pack 10at Cyber Orange
42 Posts
stock mufflers are pretty good especially if you are doing a downpipe with a resonator delete. unless you are going for a much louder setup.

· Registered
123 Posts
Reactions: MD18EcoStang
1 - 5 of 5 Posts