Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L High Performance Package
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning to put a a list together for some mods very soon! Please let me know any feedback I would love to hear:
  • CVF Race Intercooler
  • Airaid pipe
  • Cobb
  • CVF Catted downpipe

Already have a K&N drop un filter. Also, wanted to know what kind of exhaust setups ya’ll have! I want to get something that has a good noise! Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
510 Posts
IMO save yourself some money and weight and go with the CVF street unless you plan on pushing more than 500HP. Either one I would recommend the hot and cold side CVF pipes, couplers and T-bolt clamps. I also have a 2020 HPP FBO's with NX2 turbo and live in AZ running the CVF street intercooler with no regrets. 91 and e30 protuned by PD Tuning, car runs and feels great.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! What you guys rocking with exhaust wise? Dont really know what to go with, I’ve always been a fan of the quad tip look but I haven’t been able to find any for the HPP

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
510 Posts
Mine came with Active Exhaust so all I did was the CVF catted DP , comes from factory with Y pipe and no resonator when equipped with AE. If you go quad tip will you have to replace rear valance?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had my mufflers taken off as well as the Active Exhaust because i always switched to Sport mode anyways. I will def get the downpipe. As far as tuning, I did hear PD tuning was the best option. Just dont really know how all that works

1 - 7 of 7 Posts