Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2020 HPP/HP Silver (new to me)

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  retronomicon 
#1 ·
Sup everyone,

Got my 2020 High Performance Package / Handling Package at the end of April 2022 here in Florida. It's also an Auto (10R80) with digital dash (201A), Ford Safe and Smart (standard with 201A for newer models but an option for 2020 and below, keep in mind if your shopping and need adaptive cruise control), and B&O. Super happy with it and this is my daily driver. Not planning on taking it to a track or a strip this year. Got it with only 4,700 miles on it and no mods. Apparently the lady before me traded it in for Edge. Done some mods to it so far. I do plan on getting new spark plugs. Thinking of getting NGK 95605 Ruthenium. Are these overkill for my "mostly" stock setup or should I go with NGK 6510 Iridium? Either will be pre-gapped of course.

"Performance":
Ford Performance K&N filter
CVF Street Intercooler

Visual:
Ford Mustang All-Weather Floor Liners w/ Pony Logo
Diode Dynamics Mustang Interior LED Conversion Kit
Diode Dynamics Red LED Sidemarker Lights
Aootf License Plate Frame Anti Theft-Tamper Proof Carbon Fiber Car Tag Holder
Roush Hood Strut Kit
Lumar Ceramic Window Tint (50% Front, 30% all around). I like how the lighter tint came out and visibility is great. The cabin temps did go down after the ceramic tint.
Paint enhancement and ceramic coating. Just got that done at the end of June.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

#4 ·
Welcome and sharp ride.

BD

#7 ·
Welcome. I've had the 6510s in since new on my 2017 with and with out a tune. No issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.