Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L High Performance Package
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Found this forum and love how helpful everyone is. I am looking to finally modify my mustang but I have been having trouble finding the best mods that would be compatible with my mustang. I own a 2020 Ecoboost Mustang with the High Performance package. The only things I’ve done to it are a muffler delete and installing a K&N drop in filter. I am also thinking about buying the CVF Street Intercooler and a COBB. I have also been looking in to the all season Michelin tires so if anyone has them I would love hear some feedback. I’ve been interested in a BOV but I have no clue which is the best for me. I am looking to also get some piping done but I don’t know what the best setup would be. As far as goal as to what I want for my mustang: I am not so much interested in HP or torque. I just want my mustang to look cool and sound amazing! I am open to any recommendations as I do have basically a blank canvas to work with so please help me out! Thanks!

·
Administrator
3,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
1,164 Posts
Welcome

My advice forget the BOV. Leave it for the JDM crew. But it's your car

As for the rest of it you can check my signature for the mods that I have done and use that as a starting point

The Mustang even in stock form, is, I think, one of the best looking cars out there at the moment and needs very little doing to it style wise. However is a massive catalogue of parts and accessories available for them and there is always room for improvement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts