Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok. I know it is early but wanted to get this going early. A post in the "June Photo of the month" discussion reminded me that I enjoyed putting the calendar together last year and wanted to know if there is interest in doing again this year.

Discussion ... thoughts ... month desires?
Take a look at what we did last year and come up with your ideas.

Let's hear it!

I'd love to have my car featured in 2020. I see that October is already taken; February would do just fine! Let me know what you need; some car info perhaps?

I'll leave this space for month "assignments" if we go forward with this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Front Cover -
January - @Sarge
February -
March
- @Gizmokid2005
April -
May - @ZStang
June - @gatornek
July - @OlTexastang
August - @ststang
September - @zhent
October - @tom272
November - @KewlWinter
December - @adf020
Back cover -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last year's discussion thread: https://www.mustangecoboost.net/threads/2019-mustangecoboost-net-calendar-discussions.16693/

Email 'em to [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have been remiss in keeping this up. I leave for TT Nats on Wednesday so hopefully before that I will get the slots filled and caught back up.

You can send (e-mail) your submissions to [email protected]
Squid,

I sent you an email to the address you posted above. I left out info. on my car; if it does get into the calendar. Please let me know if there is room for me this year. I will send you what you need. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm in. Looks like there are only three spots available. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
986 Posts
@Squid I emailed you a pic a few days ago, did it go through?

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have received photos. I will update post #1 with receptions.

I ask that you put your screen name in the subject so i know immediately who it is.
More to come soon.

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Ok. Calendar slots are all taken. See post #1

Also I have noted in post #1 who has submitted photos. If you are not on the "Received" list, send me a high res pic to [email protected]

I'm going to start a PM to those of you who have not sent (or I don't see 'em) to remind as well.

Once I'm in production, I'll be asking for the info we have been using in previous years
Year / coupe/convertible
trim level / Performance Package
Color

Not going to be using mod lists ... too much verbage for a calendar pic. ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Something I thought of recently; how hard/expensive would it be to add the prior and future months to each page? Since I have mine hanging in my cubicle at work, it's handy to be able to reference dates before and after the current month without having to flip pages.

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Something I thought of recently; how hard/expensive would it be to add the prior and future months to each page? Since I have mine hanging in my cubicle at work, it's handy to be able to reference dates before and after the current month without having to flip pages.
It's not an offering that the publishing house I use have available.
Honestly my working calendar is on Google. I use this one for the pretty pictures. ;)

Edit: I am always available for publisher options. The only rule is that the calendar will be ordered and shipped from there. I'm not going to be the clearing & Shipping house for these. Thanks for your understanding.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm not sure what will work best, so I've sent you the high-res options for these. I found a few night photos that are really great to go along with some daytime ones. (Maybe a collage?)

These will be the last entry of mine into the contest. This weekend Atlas went to a new home.

Here's the group of 6 shots that I really like, I think a night shot would be super cool in the calendar, but I'm not sure the detail is there to make it work.

·
Registered
986 Posts
How is the calendar coming along? Will we be able to order them for Christmas presents?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts