Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The fourth show of the year is in the books along with the third award of the year. I took 3rd place in the Modified 2010 - 2021 class at the 10th Annual Silver Diner Memorial Day Show on Monday, 31May 2021.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attended my fifth show of the year on Sunday, 06 June 2021 and took home my fourth award of the year - Top 50 Trophy. This show was special because it brought me back to my old neighborhood in Philadelphia where I grew up. It was 2 Infamous 4 Da Streets Auto Club's 1st Summer Car Show. It was held at Steve's Prince of Steaks, 2711 Comly Rd, Philadelphia.
This was a show I had on my schedule last year, but unfortunately, like so many, it was cancelled. Just like all the shows I've attended this year, this one was a very packed show with some extremely awesome cars. 2 Infamous 4 Da Streets Auto Club certainly knows how to put on a show. This was another show that handed you the score sheets in advance, so you knew exactly what the judges would be looking at. The judges took their time thoroughly inspecting each car. The trophies were also impressive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts