Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Texas Region Time Trials Event #1 at Cresson 1.7CW on 4/17/2021

Greetings Texas Region!

Time Trials Event #1 is scheduled at Cresson, and their track has been repaved! Come out and be some of the first to run on this new pavement. It should be smooth as butter!!!​

What: Texas Region Time Trial
When: Saturday, April 17th
Where: Motorsports Ranch Cresson, 1.7mi CW configuration

Registration Link:
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/tx-scca-time-trials-event-1-cresson-7-cw-motorsport-ranch-texas-trial-973185

Our Novice group (NG) is for people who have not been signed off to solo from SCCA or another group. This will have some classroom training on track racing along with learning about flagging. There will also be track time with lead follow so you can learn the track line. The goal is to be signed off to solo and work on your SCCA Time Trial license or join the Enthusiast group to just get out on track and have fun.

We have added the Enthusiast group (EG) for those who want to get their car out on the track and have some fun, but not interested in a timed competition or just want to get some more seat time before doing timed competition. You must be signed off to solo with SCCA or another group to run in this group.

If you have been signed off to solo you can sign up for the Time Trial group (TT). This is a timed competition that ranks you in your class based on your fastest lap of the day. The classes are based on the SCCA autocross and grouped together with similar HP cars.

Please choose the correct element during the registration process.​

Registration closes Wednesday, April 14th at 11:59PM!​

Have questions? Please feel free to contact our registrar via the event page or myself ([email protected]) if you need any assistance.

Thank you for reading and hopefully we will see you at the track!​

Reactions: Coyote Chaser

·
Super Moderator
3,430 Posts
I got an email invite for this, but someone needs to tell the SCCA that some folks need more than two weeks notice for things like this...

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that. I have a board meeting tonight and will bring that up. The region's page is here:

They also have a facebook presence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts