Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a '21 HPP Eco a couple weeks ago and I am loving it! Looking forward to modding but I have one important questions - because my engine is different from a regular Eco and my turbo is bigger, do I need to look for different parts. Example, will a downpipe for a eco work on the turbo in a HPP?

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost High Performance Package
8 Posts
You should thread anything you find out here... I'm in the same boat with a '20 HPP, it's somewhat of a unicorn... seems like there were only about 2k max made in 20? I haven't started modding yet, but hopefully before to long.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum! ... Beautiful color!

·
Registered
620 Posts
I just got a '21 HPP Eco a couple weeks ago and I am loving it! Looking forward to modding but I have one important questions - because my engine is different from a regular Eco and my turbo is bigger, do I need to look for different parts. Example, will a downpipe for a eco work on the turbo in a HPP? View attachment 40091
To my understanding, you can use the same 3" downpipe, etc. as any normal ecoboost.

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
177 Posts
Welcome! I have a 2020 HPP that I bought new in January and already have FBO's and run a Cobb stage 3 tune until my 5* protune gets back to me after a couple revisions. All bolt on mods are the same for the HPP and standard 2.3, tuning will be the only difference.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a question for you guys with the new HPP Ecoboost Mustangs...
What type/material of cylinder sleeves is Ford using in your blocks and are they now using forged connecting rods in the HPP motors?

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
177 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts