Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these aren't very accurate and is at crank #'s but what have you guys seen on yours? This was mine this morning doing a WOT 5th gear 3k to 6k pull for Ryan. I am currently on v1.3 91 tune and the logs are looking really good. Not sure what WOT gear pull would yield the best #'s.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
995 Posts
Those are some sweet numbers! I like the HP/Torque feature on the Cobb data logger. I use it for both tuning and troubleshooting.
For example, if my numbers start dropping, I'll look at my data logs and see what else has changed, etc.
My horsepower peaked around 345 and my torque around 385.
??what mods and fuel are you being tuned for??

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are some sweet numbers! I like the HP/Torque feature on the Cobb data logger. I use it for both tuning and troubleshooting.
For example, if my numbers start dropping, I'll look at my data logs and see what else has changed, etc.
My horsepower peaked around 345 and my torque around 385.
??what mods and fuel are you being tuned for??
Car is a 2020 HPP
91 octane and e30...Will start e30 when 91 is dialed.
NX2 turbo and FBO's
CVF street IC
CVF catted DP stock Active Exhaust
CVF H/C charge pipes
Airaid intake tube/AEM Dryflow filter
NGK 1step colder plugs
Turbosmart electronic BOV

Sent off logs this morning and will do a comparison after I load v1.4

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've seen 380-385 horse and 415 torque with a pound more boost on my tune from Ryan. He said limiting factor now is the fuel system. I'm happy with what I have.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen 380-385 horse and 415 torque with a pound more boost on my tune from Ryan. He said limiting factor now is the fuel system. I'm happy with what I have.
91 or 93 tune and how many revisions to get you dialed?

·
Registered
55 Posts
91 or 93 tune and how many revisions to get you dialed?

Using 93 Octane tune, three revisions, and one for trans.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Car is a 2020 HPP
91 octane and e30...Will start e30 when 91 is dialed.
NX2 turbo and FBO's
CVF street IC
CVF catted DP stock Active Exhaust
CVF H/C charge pipes
Airaid intake tube/AEM Dryflow filter
NGK 1step colder plugs
Turbosmart electronic BOV

Sent off logs this morning and will do a comparison after I load v1.4

Awesome! Would really like to upgrade to the NX2!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
You may want to ask Ryan about the E85 kit that EMS (engineering motorsports solutions) sells. I've been told that Ryan does his (Jessie Ringling) Tuning.

·
Registered
458 Posts
So, I'm not entirely sure what these numbers are intended to represent, as far as HP and torque measurements go. If they represent power at the crank, like Ford's advertised 310/350 for my 2018, then my stage 3 mods and Cobb OTS tune have done little to nothing for me, as I believe that's about all I ever see - i.e., right around low 300s for HP and mid 300s for torque. I'll give it a go in third gear later this week to see exactly what I can push them up to. Of course, I've never snapped a picture of my Accessport with the numbers displayed, so maybe I'm not accurately recalling my numbers.

·
Registered
995 Posts
So, I'm not entirely sure what these numbers are intended to represent, as far as HP and torque measurements go. If they represent power at the crank, like Ford's advertised 310/350 for my 2018, then my stage 3 mods and Cobb OTS tune have done little to nothing for me, as I believe that's about all I ever see - i.e., right around low 300s for HP and mid 300s for torque. I'll give it a go in third gear later this week to see exactly what I can push them up to. Of course, I've never snapped a picture of my Accessport with the numbers displayed, so maybe I'm not accurately recalling my numbers.
I don't know what they were intended to represent, but I think of them as units and then look for patterns in my data logs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts