Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 EB PP
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First event, February 7th!!!
I'm officially moving on to CamC and I'm making changes so DS is no longer an option. Changes will be slow as I've made the mistake of major changes all at once and got things so unbalanced I struggled to sort it out

Current setup
Steeda front and rear antiroll bars
K&N high flow filter
Removed engine cover
Removed under hood liner
Removed trunk lid liner
Drilled grille opening at air cleaner
Opened up hood vents
Continental Extreme Contact Sport 275/35ZR19
Custom alignment

·
Super Moderator
6,227 Posts
I'm headed there as well. There wasn't any competition in ESP, and the top 2 slots in CAM in our region were held down by EcoBoosts. I ran Hoosiers for part of the year, but could not justify the cost for just Autocross (not allowed to run <200 tread wear tires in the SCCA Time Trial series).

I only run in one group for autocross, but it'll be more fun to run with the CAM groupies.

Reactions: bidaci

·
Super Moderator
3,299 Posts
I'm not sure how much I'll get out this year, but when I do it'll be in CAM.

Because I'm essential personnel at work, I have chosen this past year to limit any potential exposure. I have watched co-workers who didn't do so come down with COVID as a result. Hopefully I'll be able to get vaccinated in February/March and get back closer to life as usual.

Reactions: bidaci

·
Super Moderator
6,227 Posts
my first event in CAM-C. I do have an advantage ... This is the road course event (autocross cones put on a portion of a road course, standing start, flying finish [like the track sprints at nationals] on my HOME track of Eagles Canyon. bwahahahaha.
I have beat all here on the 1.65 as a full course. We'll see how Sunday turns out!!

Reactions: bidaci and zhent
1 - 4 of 4 Posts