Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Announcing The All New LFP 550 Mustang

Here it is!! Announcing The All New LFP 550 starting at $32,995! With the V6 going away, LFP decided to show some love to the EcoBoost Mustang with up to 550 Horsepower! Click on the article to learn more and to get your own!

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saw this on FB: Lebanon Ford Performance - Mustangs

Of course the comments are the best part. Think people. You want HP increase to 550 and think Ford's going to continue the entire warranty?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Reactions: Squid

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the over/under on how long it'll take to go "Ecoboom?"
The poster kept saying it was a "conservative tune" but you take your chances with a modified car.

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not sure. There are a lot of variables, mostly the fuel system. If you set up to run E85, you could run less boost to get to 550, but I would imagine it'd be somewhere north of 30 psi.

·
Banned
457 Posts
I am not sure. There are a lot of variables, mostly the fuel system. If you set up to run E85, you could run less boost to get to 550, but I would imagine it'd be somewhere north of 30 psi.
WOW, you think it needs that much? The Cobb can boost as much as you want, right? That's my very next mod! So you it needs that much huh?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thought I read somewhere they honor the 3/36 warranty. I could be mistaken though. I would be very nervous about that kind of power through a stock mill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts