Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ecoboost - 1” drop, C&L CAI, 92 octane performance Unleashed Tune, NGK plugs
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Was curious if there are any meets/events in Washington State. Particularly, around the east side of King County like Bellevue, Kirkland, Seattle, Issaquah, etc. Looking for kid friendly.

Thanks

·
Registered
2020 EcoBoost Perfomance Premium Stang
18 Posts
Or Kitsap County? When is the BIG All Mustang Port Orchard meet suppose to be?

·
Registered
2017 Ecoboost - 1” drop, C&L CAI, 92 octane performance Unleashed Tune, NGK plugs
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or Kitsap County? When is the BIG All Mustang Port Orchard meet suppose to be?
I don’t know of any meets. I’m a new Mustang owner as of a week ago - the car is more or less for my 15 year old son. I just get the pleasure of driving it for the next year + plus doing whatever mods — of course from my wallet too :)

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
Not specifically a Mustang/Ecoboost event, but I'll be up in western Washington running this!
2021 Tire Rack SCCA Time Trials National Tour at Ridge Motorsports Park Powered by Hagerty
July 23, 2021 to July 25, 2021
The Ridge Motorsports Park
Shelton, WA

The Tire Rack SCCA Time Trials National Tour is an engaging, accessible and inclusive nationwide tour designed to give enthusiasts the chance to push limits on track, to experience cars bound only by budget and imagination and to enjoy off-track social activities featuring food, media, photography and fun. Camping at the track is encouraged, friends and family are welcome and food and drink are available on site.

FAST FACTS

ON-TRACK, during a dual-event weekend including Global Time Attack, drivers will tackle the 2.47-Mile Ridge Motorsports Park and vie for the best single lap during Time Attack lapping sessions.The best times from each will be combined to determine finishing order and the top three overall and in each class stand on the KONI Podium and take home the trophies.

Reactions: JiujitsuMustang

·
Registered
2020 EcoBoost Perfomance Premium Stang
18 Posts
That seems like fun just to go and watch. Is there a attendance only cost?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I second that. Would be fun to watch. Maybe get enough of us spectators together and all park together or something.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,324 Posts
I second that. Would be fun to watch. Maybe get enough of us spectators together and all park together or something.
There has never been any cost to come watch the TT events. Not sure how GTA will change things. I don't think it will as we ran with ARCA and SCCA Club race and all were open for spectators. I'll update with info as I get it, but watch the TT Nats thread in the racing section for updates there as well. Hopefully it's sign the liability waiver and "come on down!"

Reactions: SemperVee
1 - 10 of 10 Posts