Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Super Moderator
I will never forget riding around in Hawaii in a mustang convertible listening to Christmas music in 80 degree weather 馃榾. That was probably around 15 years ago
Back when I was stationed in Hawaii, we spent Christmas on the big island. Surfed in the morning, Snow ski'd in the afternoon.

Reactions: markayash

Registered
Seems in Atlanta 99% of them are rentals from Florida. All have around 25000 miles and all cost around $25000.
Other then checking carfax and looking for body damage anything to look out for?
I bought 2018 ecoboost rental. It runs great just had some minor scratches and scuffs. Make sure to buy one with new tires on.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
I bought 2018 ecoboost rental. It runs great just had some minor scratches and scuffs. Make sure to buy one with new tires on.
Funny you say that, she got a 2020 with 20K miles and I noticed 1 tire is a lot more worn then the other 3 but she honestly got a good deal so might have to buy tires in a year.

Registered
Funny you say that, she got a 2020 with 20K miles and I noticed 1 tire is a lot more worn then the other 3 but she honestly got a good deal so might have to buy tires in a year.
Yeah it will be fine you just might hear a weird tire noise while driving which was what happened with me and I just got new tires and it went away.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts