Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,
I need to change the whole front of a 2019 EcoBoost and I was wondering if the GT one would fit , in order to have the GT stock grille?
Yes, everything on the bumper is interchangeable between 2018-2020 ecoboost and GT. The only real differences that I know of are the upper/lower grilles and the splitter of the PP1 GT. The GT grilles will swap right over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
So asking for a stock GT front to install on EcoBoost shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks.
Yes, the whole bumper from a similar year GT will work. I should note that bumper removal is required to change the grilles. It’s a slight pain but worth it. Heres a few pictures from my swap. I also swapped in the GT fog lights and new headlight switch with fog light button.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I got lucky and a guy was selling the entire bumper with all the stuff for $100 but you can expect to probably pay for a little over that for just the OEM grille itself. Check eBay, there’s some cheap knockoff ones for around $100 if you don’t mind that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, the whole bumper from a similar year GT will work. I should note that bumper removal is required to change the grilles. It’s a slight pain but worth it. Heres a few pictures from my swap. I also swapped in the GT fog lights and new headlight switch with fog light button.

Where did you get your grill from? Ive been looking for a gloss gt grill for my ecoboost but I cant find it anywhere

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where did you get your grill from? Ive been looking for a gloss gt grill for my ecoboost but I cant find it anywhere
Sorry for the late response, I don’t get on here much. I purchased a whole bumper from some guy strapped for cash on Facebook so it was a steal for the price. I would expect to pay $100-200 for an OEM used one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.