Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's gonna be more then that. My built longblock alone is costing me just over $7k and you'll need to upgrade the fuel system and turbo at minimum. You also have to consider other boltons too like intake, exhaust and intercooler. It's gonna be more like $15k as the turbo and fuel system upgrades are pretty close to $6k. Most people don't buy everything at once so they don't realize the total cost of their build without doing some thinking and math. I'm probably about $14k deep into my build at this point with my longblock and it will be worth it from a reliability standpoint.
It's gonna be more then that. My built longblock alone is costing me just over $7k and you'll need to upgrade the fuel system and turbo at minimum. You also have to consider other boltons too like intake, exhaust and intercooler. It's gonna be more like $15k as the turbo and fuel system upgrades are pretty close to $6k. Most people don't buy everything at once so they don't realize the total cost of their build without doing some thinking and math. I'm probably about $14k deep into my build at this point with my longblock and it will be worth it from a reliability standpoint.
where did you get your built long block? what was done it or will you do it to it

21 - 21 of 21 Posts