Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swiped from Facebook ... Tune+

BLACK FRIDAY HAS COME EARLY! We have added a direct link to our "Black Friday Sales". This will include all sales that will be offered by the vendors we work with, along with our OWN Black Friday offerings.

Follow the below link to be taken to our sales page that will list out all vendors currently offering a sale, the details, and the discount code to use during checkout!

www.tuneplusinc.com/pages/november-black-friday-sales

Current sales:
TunePlus, Inc Tuning Packages! (LIMITED TO 30 ONLY!!)
TunePlus, Inc W350 and W400 Power Packages!
TunePlus, Inc Port Injection Kit!

ETS - All Products (Except Turbo Kits)!

Cobb - All Products (INCLUDES ACCESSPORTS!)

Precision Drop-In Turbo!

More brands will be added so be sure to bookmark the link and check back everyday! Will update the post as more brands release there sales!

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you find them, post them up here. Let's keep this on topic with just sale adverts and finds please.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cobb - All Products (INCLUDES ACCESSPORTS!)
This is probably the cheapest you're going to get this intercooler at. I'm almost tempted to cancel my MAP and just be a complete further a*hole to my wife by spending an extra $270 here.....

....tempted....but probably gonna cool my jets and enjoy my MAP :cool:

Capture.JPG

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Cobb's sale can't be combined with their military discount, can it? They already give vets 15% off, which is a better deal anyway.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cobb's sale can't be combined with their military discount, can it? They already give vets 15% off, which is a better deal anyway.
Ummm....let me know. I would qualify for that, and that might prompt me to actually put the cancel in. Yeeeesh. That would bring it down to about $650. That would be amazing. Please re-advise @Sarge :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
They already give vets 15% off
Its amazing how many vendors/stores/restaurants do this, and all you gotta do is ask. Never occurred to me. I've been getting all sorts of cool hookups all weekend long because so much stuff is well advertised nowadays.

Happy Veterans Day @Sarge Thank you and all other military forum members whether retired, former, active, or reserve.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Ummm....let me know. I would qualify for that, and that might prompt me to actually put the cancel in. Yeeeesh. That would bring it down to about $650. That would be amazing. Please re-advise @Sarge :D
I don't see anything about their Black Friday sale combining with others, but the veterans' discount fine print says it can't be combined with any other deals. So it looks like it's one or the other.

I've used the Cobb 15% vet discount for all the hardware I've bought there. It was simple. Just be aware of the restrictions: it only applies to hardware, not software, and it can only be used to buy one item a month. IMO, that's a good thing, it forces me to pace myself.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I don't see anything about their Black Friday sale combining with others, but the veterans' discount fine print says it can't be combined with any other deals. So it looks like it's one or the other.
Their IC is the best, but its soooo pricey, so I'm skeptical as to how much that extra dough translates into power in a 'bang for your buck' sense. 25% and I would've cancelled my recent MAP order. 15% still puts it more than I'd like to spend for an IC.

I'm noticing now that the MAP IC that I purchased is not covered under the BLKNOV sale for MAP....so I'm super happy that I jumped on the sale during Veterans Day.

I appreciate you investigating this!

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CJ Pony Parts Promotions

Now through Sunday, November 18th save 10% on select regularly priced auto parts. Use coupon code "EARLYBIRD" at checkout to receive the discount. Some items are not eligible for the 10% discount. Items that are eligible will show a discount in your shopping cart once the coupon code has been manually applied.

Shop our Early Bird Doorbusters now through Monday, November 26th. The text "Black Friday Doorbuster!", below the price denotes whether an item is included in the sale. If the text "Black Friday Doorbuster!" is not there, the item is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders over $49 shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

·
Registered
276 Posts
To thank the members of MustangEcoBoost.net for the awesome support we're happy to offer 15% off CVF-branded products for the month of November (downpipes and charge pipes -- for now)!

Just drop me a direct message and I'll be happy to hand you a discount code -- and sorry for the lack of fancy marketing :)

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Damn @Squid

You killin it out here findin this stuff....

Already jumped on the CJ Pony discount (I had been waiting on it for a few items that I scooped up, which also now entitles me to a $50 credit with them, that I'm trying to decide what to do with :cool:).

·
Registered
639 Posts
Our largest sale of the year starts on Monday (November 19th) and goes thru the following Friday (November 30th). Use coupon code "xmas-18" at checkout and save 15% on all Big Worm and Diode Dynamics products. We have free shipping on all orders over $125 and ship out same day if you order by noon (during business hours). All Big Worm products are made by Big Worm in the USA. Includes our new 2018-19 Smoked Lens Protection product line.
2005-19 Mustang Products

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

https://www.summitracing.com/BlackFridayCyberMonday?ibanner=HP50R865

Save 15-20% on These Entire Brands:

Painless Performance

Rust-Oleum Corporation

Save 10% on These Entire Brands:

Auburn Gear Inc

BMR Suspension