Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 EB with PP. CVF Street IC, CVF Hot/Cold Charge Pipes, Airade Intake Tube, NGK Spark Plugs
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if any websites will be putting out Black Friday deals for performance parts such as downpipes, catch-cans, etc.?
I am not interested in cosmetic parts only performance.

Appreciates the the help everyone !

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I saw on Instagram where EMS (engineered motorsport solutions) has a sale, and so does PDtuning.
Font Screenshot Advertising Event Electric blue

Rectangle Slope Font Line Screenshot

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gear shift Vehicle Hood Car Automotive lighting

@Bp818 You asked in your intro post for tips on improvement? A UPR one way valve cover breather. I tell everyone with any size ecoboost engine to get one! Especially if you are tuned. ^ BLACK22 promo and link in above post ^ (I've had one on both my Focus ST and my '21 HPP/HP). (they look sexy under the hood too, gets lots of attention at car meets/shows, great conversation starter)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
View attachment 43793
@Bp818 You asked in your intro post for tips on improvement? A UPR one way valve cover breather. I tell everyone with any size ecoboost engine to get one! Especially if you are tuned. ^ BLACK22 promo and link in above post ^ (I've had one on both my Focus ST and my '21 HPP/HP). (they look sexy under the hood too, gets lots of attention at car meets/shows, great conversation starter)
I will second the recommendation of a one way crankcase breather as a must have for the eco motors. Got mine from Ebay for 50 bucks but it is UPR branded.

Billet One-Way Valve Cover Crankcase Breather Kit - Eliminate Crankcase Pressure | eBay It is identical to the one pictured above.

BD

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Poster Font Rectangle Advertising Signage

Font Publication Event Rectangle Advertising

Reactions: Buldawg76
1 - 11 of 11 Posts