Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
The installation of this adapter should not be throwing any codes whatsoever as it does not alter the way the vehicle runs. We've got thousands of cars running these with over 1,000,000 miles on the pieces combined. What were the codes your car was throwing? It is likely something else was causing the issue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The installation of this adapter should not be throwing any codes whatsoever as it does not alter the way the vehicle runs. We've got thousands of cars running these with over 1,000,000 miles on the pieces combined. What were the codes your car was throwing? It is likely something else was causing the issue.
Hi - Good news. The CEL went away. I think the problem was switching from 91 to 93 octane maybe. I had put in 93 right before I put the adapter on. Maybe the ECU was learning the new fuel?
Either way. The CEL has been out for a few weeks now.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Hi - Good news. The CEL went away. I think the problem was switching from 91 to 93 octane maybe. I had put in 93 right before I put the adapter on. Maybe the ECU was learning the new fuel?
Either way. The CEL has been out for a few weeks now.

Thanks!
Interesting. Let us know if you have any other questions!

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Not enough turbo noise for you? A Boomba Racing Blow Off Valve Adapter will fix that. All colors in stock and ready to ship!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
How about a mid week "Saleage"? I'm a sucker for sales and it would keep the wife off my rear!
LOL. Presidents Day will probably be the next major 'sales event' with codes and stuff. If you're really looking to save money, you should plan out your mods for the year, and try to focus on purchases around the major sale dates (Presidents, Memorial, 4th, Labor, Black Friday). The most you're gonna get out of these people in between is free shipping.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
How about a mid week "Saleage"? I'm a sucker for sales and it would keep the wife off my rear!
If you mention that we spoke in your order comments, we will be sure to hook your order up!

LOL. Presidents Day will probably be the next major 'sales event' with codes and stuff. If you're really looking to save money, you should plan out your mods for the year, and try to focus on purchases around the major sale dates (Presidents, Memorial, 4th, Labor, Black Friday). The most you're gonna get out of these people in between is free shipping.
We tend to hook up our forum members, if they mention that we spoke!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Fair enough. You guys got great stuff. I will be in touch when Im ready with my order. Thanks for being a presence on this site...unlike many of the 'others'. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
If you mention that we spoke in your order comments, we will be sure to hook your order up!

How can I pass that up? I'll have to go look at my wish list then!:D Oh, and thanks for hanging out with us also!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not too sure if this has to do with the Boomba blow off valve but I recently put it in and my CEL has been on. I ran the code and it was three P144C it says this is the Cannister Purge valve. Could this be due to the blow of valve? I also use 93 gas im not sure if that could also be doing it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Not too sure if this has to do with the Boomba blow off valve but I recently put it in and my CEL has been on. I ran the code and it was three P144C it says this is the Cannister Purge valve. Could this be due to the blow of valve? I also use 93 gas im not sure if that could also be doing it.
No. The EVAP purge valve is a common issue in these engines. If its udner warranty, take it to the dealer. If not, it only costs about $40 on eBay.

201 - 220 of 230 Posts