Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
One of the most expensive cans on the market just got even pricier .......... :confused:

·
Registered
244 Posts
That's a great endorsement Nach .......... how about showing us a picture of that can mounted in your engine bay?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Great pics for perspective Nach ............ Thanks. ;) That can sits up taller than my UPR. What method do you use for drainage?

Reactions: Nach

·
Registered
643 Posts
Great pics for perspective Nach ............ Thanks. ;) That can sits up taller than my UPR. What method do you use for drainage?
Just loosen the ring that holds the can, pull it out and drain from the plug. And I put the can down about another half inch lower than it is in the picture, until the sight window hits the mounting ring.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What does the new design do over the original? It's about time for me to treat Sally to something new and shiny...
It's going to be much more compact, like half the size. Oh, and it will have a sweet dipstick.

Do you have an ETA on the new can? My new '19 will be needing one soon. Wouldn't mind the smaller version than the boomba can in my '18.
They are going through production now. As far as brackets and vehicle specific kits, those will be a bit further out.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts