Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Love the stuff that comes out of Boomba Racing! These spacers are no exception! We have both the Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers in stock and ready to ship!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold Spacer - $148.50

First of all, no other Intake manifold spacer that I know if allows you to retain the engine cover. Second of all, Eight ports for meth injection. That is one nozzle per intake valve allowing you to have the most even and accurate distribution of meth injection in each cylinder. I don't think it gets more thought out than this. When paired with the TB spacer, the runner length and plenum volume are increased on your stock manifold. So not only does this allow more power and torque under the curve by itself, it also allows you to build for the future with the option for direct port meth fueling. This is the intake manifold spacer that you both need, and deserve!

Boomba Racing Throttle Body Spacer - $58.50

The Boomba Racing TB Spacer also increases plenum volume and works best when paired with the Intake Manifold Spacer for better cylinder filling and quicker turbo spooling. it also features a meth bung which will allows you guys not planning to go all out with the direct port meth injection to still benefit from the cooling effects of methanol.

Don't forget all the different color options!

These are on the shelf and ready to be shipped to your door! Let us know if you have any questions! If you are interested in running Meth Injection, be sure to check out these threads.

Aquamist Q&A Condensed
Questions and Answers by [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Someday I will buy go fast parts for my car. Got to make it handle first

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.