Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok @MrScharfenberger -- I have one to compete with your "Drag Week" only done on road courses.
I do believe I'll be signing up for this next year. got to go to MSR Cresson today and view the competition on the 1.3 & 1.7 mile road courses (before the boss make me come back to work)

Looks like a BLAST!! Same type of competition, travel, race, repeat for a week!
One Lap of America

I do need to figure this out ... I cut a 1.35.75 on the MSR 1.7 course last night. The fast time today was a 4:07. :eek:
One Lap of America

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ok @MrScharfenberger -- I have one to compete with your "Drag Week" only done on road courses.
I do believe I'll be signing up for this next year. got to go to MSR Cresson today and view the competition on the 1.3 & 1.7 mile road courses (before the boss make me come back to work)

Looks like a BLAST!! Same type of competition, travel, race, repeat for a week!
One Lap of America

I do need to figure this out ... I cut a 1.35.75 on the MSR 1.7 course last night. The fast time today was a 4:07. :eek:
One Lap of America
That does look like it will be fun but 500 miles a day for 7 days? I think you will be sick of that by day 4. That is too much road trip for me in between tracks. The average of 200++ miles a day on Drag Week was just about right for me. It still gave ,e some down time during the day to kind of relax and have some fun. What you are going to do will be more like work. Part of the reason I don't take my 1993 Mustang on Drag Week is because I don't want to have to work to complete the week. I want it to be more like a vacation and not a hump busting, wrench turning torture test. You are spunky though! I'll give you that.. I will be sure to follow along.

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn. I was hoping you'd crew ...

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I can only offer a KingAir

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry, I can only offer a KingAir

I have some right seat time in a few 200's. All other time is in single engine land stuff. I'd be happy to land it in a pinch though...

If you do go on that race it sure would be an experience of a lifetime. It would appear mine will be set up for drag racing. I got the BMR drag race springs and they clearly state that handling will suffer when not going in a straight line. I think you will have to carry the fast car torch on the road courses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts