Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, im new to this forum i found this through reddit. I currently moved from Baltimore, MD to Chicago, IL. Im trying to find people to meet up with that has ecoboost mustangs and possibly ride together and have some fun with the builds. Comment on here what you guys think?!

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost Premium 10R80 w/ Black Acct Pckg
28 Posts
Hey all, im new to this forum i found this through reddit. I currently moved from Baltimore, MD to Chicago, IL. Im trying to find people to meet up with that has ecoboost mustangs and possibly ride together and have some fun with the builds. Comment on here what you guys think?!
Actually saw your post on reddit too. I would love to join up, except for the fact I moved to Detroit from Chicago back in late 2019 to work for our car's said maker lol. I'd be down for a meet up though if you ever come across to my neck of the woods or if I get some time freed up when I visit my parents from time to time though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually saw your post on reddit too. I would love to join up, except for the fact I moved to Detroit from Chicago back in late 2019 to work for our car's said maker lol. I'd be down for a meet up though if you ever come across to my neck of the woods or if I get some time freed up when I visit my parents from time to time though.
Sounds good man! I sometimes drive back and forth from Chicago to Baltimore and I’m planning on doing that trip again around 2/18 I’ll definitely stop through Detroit to meet up! Let me know how we can keep in contact!

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost Premium 10R80 w/ Black Acct Pckg
28 Posts
Sounds good man! I sometimes drive back and forth from Chicago to Baltimore and I’m planning on doing that trip again around 2/18 I’ll definitely stop through Detroit to meet up! Let me know how we can keep in contact!
Best way to keep in touch with me would probably just be direct message me on here, other than that I have a discord which will also get my attention. Lately normal txt msg is the worst to get in touch with me as I'll 9/10 times ignore due to the recent influx of spam txts I've been getting from scammers. I guess my reddit would also be another good one too. Just let me know which one you prefer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill add you onto my discord, i have another mustang guy here in Chicago that will probably take the road trip with me as well he just picked up a 18 ecoboost lightning blue with a black roof wrap. But anyway let me know your discord and ill shoot you a message on there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts