Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For dedicated members of the MustangEcoBoost.net Forum we offer a special discount code.

Please request the code in this thread or shoot me a PM for the code.

*This discount code cannot be combined with any other offers, sale items are EXCLUDED and some restrictions may apply.

Thank you everyone for choosing CJ Pony Parts!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dave, I am interested in the Colgan Bra for the 2015. Can you give me the discount code for order. Thanks, John

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Order placed. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Dave,
I have a blue covercraft cover for my 2015 and am looking to get one for my '93. I can not seem to find it in my previous orders, and I know I got it from you. Can you help me figure out which one it is? It has pockets for the mirrors and fits like fricking glove.

Plus I would like the code to order one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave,
I have a blue covercraft cover for my 2015 and am looking to get one for my '93. I can not seem to find it in my previous orders, and I know I got it from you. Can you help me figure out which one it is? It has pockets for the mirrors and fits like fricking glove.

Plus I would like the code to order one.
PM Sent.

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Replied, researching and will be ordering.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dave, my son orderd a Colgan bra for fathers day...can I still apply the code that you offer?......and are still back ordered?......
Thanks for any help....my email [email protected]
Thanks regardless of the outcome we all appreciate your offer...

Ralph L...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
137 Posts
For dedicated members of the MustangEcoBoost.net Forum we offer a special discount code.

*This discount code cannot be combined with any other offers, sale items are EXCLUDED and some restrictions may apply.

how about that discount code?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isn't it time to update the Pony Parts website to include up to the year 2016?
Do you mean 2017?
Most of, if not all of the parts have been updated to 2016. There may be a few stragglers or parts that have not been 100% confirmed fitment.
But if you do mean 2017, we like to wait until we either have a car to test parts on or our vendors test parts and let us know. We can't update parts until we know without a shadow of a doubt that they will fit, no matter how much of a no-brainer it may be. Ford has not made note of any major mechanical changes for the 2017 model year, so we would assume that most parts should bolt right up without any issues. But we have not personally had a 2017 at our facility to test parts on seeing as though they just started rolling off the assembly line.

·
Registered
2 Posts

is the discount code still in effect? been looking at several items I was interested in purchasing.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts