Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some ideas of which gauges I should monitor with the Cobb AP? I think I have it on HP, Torque, AIT, and 3 others that I don't recall right now, but was wondering what everyone else is using.

Additionally, can anyone tell me if the HP gauge shows BHP or WHP?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have the AFR, Boost and Knock Detector.
Can anyone give me some ideas of which gauges I should monitor with the Cobb AP? I think I have it on HP, Torque, AIT, and 3 others that I don't recall right now, but was wondering what everyone else is using.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
OAR (needs to work its way to and stay at -0.1)

Low side fuel pressure (lengthy explanation, just search this site)

Hp

Tq

Charge air temp

Boost

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I believe it is WHP based on the weight of the car you input.
Not as accurate of course as a dyno, but fairly close.
Best way is to put your car with yourself and everything you normally carry in the trunk in it on a public weight-bridge to get an accurate weight reading.

·
Super Moderator
6,434 Posts
These ones...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Old thread but I read on cobb site the tq and hp are brake tq/hp which means before transmission.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I didn't know anything about OAR until I researched tuning the EcoBoost. That's one of the parameters that I follow with my AP. I know what a lot of them are but I'm looking for a list or detailed info about other parameters that I should be monitoring. The list to choose from is long so I'd be surprised to find something that covers everything.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Been trying to find the Cobb video I watched, but I think an OAR of -1.0 is optimum.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yes it is.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts