Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
What are you asking? Not sure what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
113 Posts
Not asking any questions............!
I'm simply showing what my ecoboost made for boost, hp and torque using stage two from cobb canned tunes.
What was your post intercooler temp? Might be IAT2 in the Cobb PID's, that temp is the one that will let you know how well that new intercooler is working.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 ecoboost base coupe,auto
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is why I posted my picture on this thread.....! Maybe other members will respond on my numbers I'm getting on my 2020 ecoboost.
This is my first time using this type of tuner and it's impressing me so far! Now the car only has the drop in filter in stock box and larger Misihimoto intercooler in stock location. Thes numbers was taken on back road by brothers shop, slow roll and punch and got out of it at 80-90 mph. It was rolling along very good.
Back to track Fiday night coming! If it don't rain!
Can you tell me what gear your crossing the quarter in with your auto 10 speed?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I didn't know the AccessPort showed estimated HP & Torque. I'll have to check that out.

Reactions: 93coupe427

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
801 Posts
I would take the est readings with a pinch of Salt they are notoriously incorrect.

I would be interested to see what cylinders 1 and 4 corrections are doing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ignition Correction Cylinder 1 and 4 data log it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That is why I posted my picture on this thread.....! Maybe other members will respond on my numbers I'm getting on my 2020 ecoboost.
This is my first time using this type of tuner and it's impressing me so far! Now the car only has the drop in filter in stock box and larger Misihimoto intercooler in stock location. Thes numbers was taken on back road by brothers shop, slow roll and punch and got out of it at 80-90 mph. It was rolling along very good.
I try to finish at the top end of 5th gear, but have slipped over into 6th gear a few times. I'll be at the track tomorrow and have my laptop hooked up. I try to look at my logs from the Spring Break Shoot Out and give you a better answer!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ignition Correction Cylinder 1 and 4 data log it.
Okay after looking I found what your asking for! Well my acess port wouldn't data log because I had to many gauges open for that!
All I can say is it showed 7.43 degrees on 1&4 on a punch and go! I guess I will have to show only two gauges and data log like that! I'm still learning this system...........

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gauges showing and data logged not the same thing. You can have up to 25 parameters data logged. You can dl and not show on the gauges, Go through your dl parameters and uncheck everything you're not using, That way you can dl your cylinders and not show on your gauges,

·
Registered
412 Posts
Found one of my data logs, I launched in 2nd gear and finished in 5th gear at 6223 rpm. I don't know which time slip it goes to...pretty sure it was one of my qualify runs!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gauges showing and data logged not the same thing. You can have up to 25 parameters data logged. You can dl and not show on the gauges, Go through your dl parameters and uncheck everything you're not using, That way you can dl your cylinders and not show on your gauges,
Okay!
I went to Cobb and learned what to do with the videos they put out! Will do that in morning!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
801 Posts
Do a third gear WOT pull from 3k rpm through to 6rpm and post your DL.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why third gear? When Ryan did my tune, it was fifth gear, 3k to redline.

Do a third gear WOT pull from 3k rpm through to 6rpm and post your DL.

Reactions: 93coupe427

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
801 Posts
You have a 10 speed AT sorry. 6 speed MT is third

Reactions: jackstang
1 - 20 of 46 Posts