Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Those are really cool downloads! I'll have to log on my computer to read them. What kind of device are you using? Impressive!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Your running higher boost and lower charge temperatures then I did on stage 2. But, you have more ignition correction.
I added a little ethanol to my fuel to eliminated ignition correction. I started by mixing a small amount of ethanol to my gas and am now running E20+ on an OTS 93 octane stage 3 tune.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your running higher boost and lower charge temperatures then I did on stage 2. But, you have more ignition correction.
I added a little ethanol to my fuel to eliminated ignition correction. I started by mixing a small amount of ethanol to my gas and am now running E20+ on an OTS 93 octane stage 3 tune.
But these ignition correction are bad? I ask because are positive corrections! And i run 91 oct fuel not more add

·
Registered
703 Posts
But these ignition correction are bad? I ask because are positive corrections! And i run 91 oct fuel not more add
Hey, I'm sorry, you're right! My ECU was pulling timing due to high charge temperatures And I started getting knock with stage 3. That's when I started mixing my own fuel.
But you're stage 2 data is still more aggressive then I remember my stage 2 being.
Did Cobb make changes to their OTS tunes after eliminating OTS 3?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you say "some own modifications"... Do you mean modifications to your Cobb map??
First my cobb dont come with the stage 3 map and i arranged the pedal percentage to my liking to vary the afr at low rpm the car doesn't go so lean before the car would enter aft target i had to accelerate to minimise 50% of the pedal i put it at 20% and fix the afr target to 3000rpm i did the same with the Vtc so they could work

Sorry but my english its not very good im dominican

·
Registered
703 Posts
You must have the new Cobb tuning device. Glad they upgraded stage 2! This gives you a better value without having to change your catalytic converter. Plus mine isn't adjustable unless I upgrade and get certified.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts