Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
So Installed the cobb stage 1 to the car and soon as I throw 3rd gear and at around 4500-5500 rpm car starts breaking up. I have only done downpipe and 3in full exhaust with flowmaster super 10 in the center. Car doesn't have an intake I Dont know if it has anything else. View attachment 36423
I'll give a list of what I have and 1'm at stage 1 93 octane , the Cobb tech suggested I go to stage 2 93 octane....the list i sent to Cobb tech , I'm running your cobb tuner stage 1 93 octane and may be looking to go to stage 2 93 octane is there a chance a code may show up if I install a catch can ? … I guess I'm asking your suggestion which catch can will work best with what I'm running ? i have a MAP IC and a resonator delete Ypipe,1 step colder NGK plugs, a Dv+ diverter valve and a Roush CAI , and the car is 2015 PP pkg ,any help would be much.... the Cobb tech said I can move up to stage 2... maybe you can move to stage 2 and see how it runs... I allways call Cobb and get some advise before I make a move ...good luck ….vp

21 - 25 of 25 Posts