Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father is getting a Convertible Ecoboost later this month. He’s never had a car as “nice” as this one. I’m gonna try and get an Exhaust for him and install it. I’ve seen that the Convertible’s have a brace on them that can affect the fitment of certain exhausts. I currently want to get him the MBRP 3” system, and was wondering if anyone has done that install. If not does anyone know any tips for fitting a 3” system (preferably without cutting into the exhaust) that’s actually reliable. If not that, are there any systems that fit the convertible.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My father is getting a Convertible Ecoboost later this month. He’s never had a car as “nice” as this one. I’m gonna try and get an Exhaust for him and install it. I’ve seen that the Convertible’s have a brace on them that can affect the fitment of certain exhausts. I currently want to get him the MBRP 3” system, and was wondering if anyone has done that install. If not does anyone know any tips for fitting a 3” system (preferably without cutting into the exhaust) that’s actually reliable. If not that, are there any systems that fit the convertible.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dope man. I have searched around the forum just didn’t find exactly what I was looking for. Was just asking a pretty specific question, so I just added a new thread. Sorry I got you so aggravated.

·
Super Moderator
3,470 Posts
No-one is aggravated, just trying to point you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts