Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad and me got the car apart but running into some issues if anybody has any experience using the CVF Charge pipes with HKS flange with the HKS Bov can't quite figure out how to get it installed.... can't find any installation videos anywhere. Also running roush CAI and need to figure out what am I plugging? What am I doing with the old bov?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I gave up and just put the factory charge pipe/bov back on so I've only got the cvf pipes going into the intake.... I'll just take it to a shop and get them to deal with that mess, LOL.
You may want to go to some Mustang shows or join a Mustang club. It may help to see cars that are already modified and talk with the owner/builders, one on one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may want to go to some Mustang shows or join a Mustang club. It may help to see cars that are already modified and talk with the owner/builders, one on one.
I guess it'd help if I actually used the reply button to folks, ha. I hadn't really thought about it but I should look into it there's got to be plenty around DFW area. I'll check out cars & coffee every now and then but it's hard to make it to those events with my job.

Tbh, I haven't worked on any cars in years and my last daily still runs strong at 290k miles never had to get under the hood outside of fuel pump swear those 5.0s are bulletproof. My old man starting to get up there in age and we haven't had a project in years and he's very knowledgeable but hadn't really worked on turbo cars before but I've always relied on him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts