Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cowtown Cars & Coffee
Mark your calendars for our last meet up of the year on December 15th! Our prize give away will be dinner for two at the Speedway Club! Come see us! Look forward to seeing everyone!

Texas Motor Speedway -- Crystal Parking lot (Speedway Club)

Cowntown Cars & Coffee meet

·
Registered
102 Posts
Cowtown Cars & Coffee
Mark your calendars for our last meet up of the year on December 15th! Our prize give away will be dinner for two at the Speedway Club! Come see us! Look forward to seeing everyone!

Not to change the subject but do you attend the Texas Mustang Invasion, went last year and will probably be there next year also.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Not to change the subject but do you attend the Texas Mustang Invasion, went last year and will probably be there next year also.
I attend Mustang Invasion and this last one required swim fins!
When it was dry for 2017, Squid and a few others were there. It is fun seeing all of the Mustangs from many years.

The LMR Cruise in was huge, free and was a Blast. There were 5 from the forum there that I know of.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Cowtown Cars & Coffee

May have to take a run up there. Now, Thunderbird or Mustang?

·
Super Moderator
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not. I was in south Texas at our little MustangFest ... a weekend we use to just get away with some friends and enjoy Mustang Island (Port Aransas) for a long weekend.

I did go the year before with the NTFC (North Texas Foxbody Club) and had a good time.

Reactions: ZStang

·
Registered
95 Posts
Did not go this year, but did take my brother and kids the year before, Met Squid and saw his Fox Body. Alot of great cars where there. Not sure If I would go again though, have heard it has not been so great for individuals or clubs that are not VIP to participate. But this is just rumors. Want to do the LMR event though. Unfortunately can go to Cowtown as I am going to be driving back from Arizona that morning.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I did not. I was in south Texas at our little MustangFest ... a weekend we use to just get away with some friends and enjoy Mustang Island (Port Aransas) for a long weekend.

I did go the year before with the NTFC (North Texas Foxbody Club) and had a good time.
Let me know about that for next year so I can put it on my calendar.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I attend Mustang Invasion and this last one required swim fins!
When it was dry for 2017, Squid and a few others were there. It is fun seeing all of the Mustangs from many years.

The LMR Cruise in was huge, free and was a Blast. There were 5 from the forum there that I know of.
May have to check out the LMR cruise in and your right TMI was a washout this year. We had 6 CO care attend, one came in from California

·
Registered
102 Posts

TMI was a good time, lots of cars to to wet to check them out. Some of us are thinking about Mustangs on the Strip in Vegas next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts