Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

CVF Catted Downpipe on CVFab.com

Check out the review by zhent here!

We're proud to announce the newest addition to our growing Mustang EcoBoost product line, the 3" Stainless Steel Catted Downpipe! Featuring a 200 cell high-flow catalytic converter TIG welded on mandrel bent stainless steel, our catted downpipe is covered by CVF's Lifetime Warranty and is aggressively priced to give you the most bang for your buck!

Features:
  • 200 cell high-flow catalytic converter
  • Direct bolt-on replacement
  • T304 stainless steel
  • 100% mandrel bent
  • Fits both OEM and aftermarket exhausts
  • Fully TIG welded
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
6/5 Edit: 3" to 3" exhaust adapter is now available!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will this work with
MBRP Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Y-Pipe - Race Version?

Will I need an adopter?

Thanks
Yes sir - it will work! The MBRP exhaust connects to the downpipe via an OEM band clamp, so you don’t need the 3” connection - the normal 3” to 2.25” adapter works fine.

For peak performance, though, you’d want to remove the OEM clamp and purchase the 3” to 3” adapter and modify the exhaust to connect to the 3” adapter - your local muffler shop should be able to do this just fine!

·
Registered
6 Posts

CVF Catted Downpipe on CVFab.com

Check out the review by zhent here!

We're proud to announce the newest addition to our growing Mustang EcoBoost product line, the 3" Stainless Steel Catted Downpipe! Featuring a 200 cell high-flow catalytic converter TIG welded on mandrel bent stainless steel, our catted downpipe is covered by CVF's Lifetime Warranty and is aggressively priced to give you the most bang for your buck!

Features:
  • 200 cell high-flow catalytic converter
  • Direct bolt-on replacement
  • T304 stainless steel
  • 100% mandrel bent
  • Fits both OEM and aftermarket exhausts
  • Fully TIG welded
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
6/5 Edit: 3" to 3" exhaust adapter is now available!
I am interested. Can you message me price and shipping plz. Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Folks -- our Black Friday 10% discount is LIVE through 11-30.

Just use BLACKNOV at checkout to receive the discount, and feel free to hit me via PM if you've got any questions!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our Holiday discount is live! 10% off any CVF products (including pre-orders) through 12-25. Use code HOLIDAY10 at checkout and feel free to reach out via PM if you've got any questions. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I ordered the catted CVF downpipe to get the complete turbo back exhaust benefits. I figured my money was better spent on the downpipe vs. the front grill replacement.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Has anybody tried this DP in a place where they do emissions testing during inspections? I'd like to have better flow, but I need to stay legal and don't want to swap it out twice a year just for inspection.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts