Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here’s my 21 fully loaded eco. Just bought it Nov 27th. Little about me I’m 36 im paralyzed and a double bilateral amputee for 20 years. Upcoming mods are my hand controls get those put in on the 30th then will be rear seat delete for my wheelchair highly debating the stock ford one from the Shelby, but also like the style where it’s a flat panel so not sure yet, also getting either the Shelby 500 wing with the wickerbill or the regular track pack gt350 one. Also going to get the PP2 splitter and a hurst shifter handle and my windows tinted.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Congrats on the car and welcome! Would love to see pics of your hand controls once they're in. I hope the rear seat delete works out for you. It's not really a convenient or usable space for much of anything in my opinion, but probably better than the trunk.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I've been able get a fairly strong flat surface in the rear of my Mustang by removing the bottom of the rear seat and folding down the back of the rear seat. I'm planning on having a light weight (removable) panel cut to separate the trunk from the interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So here’s my 21 fully loaded eco. Just bought it Nov 27th. Little about me I’m 36 im paralyzed and a double bilateral amputee for 20 years. Upcoming mods are my hand controls get those put in on the 30th then will be rear seat delete for my wheelchair highly debating the stock ford one from the Shelby, but also like the style where it’s a flat panel so not sure yet, also getting either the Shelby 500 wing with the wickerbill or the regular track pack gt350 one. Also going to get the PP2 splitter and a hurst shifter handle and my windows tinted.
Awesome! Absolutely LOVE those wheels. I’m so glad there are mods that make it possible for you to drive. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Saw a really cool wheelchair system down here in NZ that was mounted in the boot. The Driver got in the car and then boot opened and this articulated arm came out and relocated the chair to the boot, was mesmerized by it very clever indeed. Unfortunatley wasn't a Stang but sure some genius engineer could work it out... we have a Kona Blue HPP and love it, I'm sure you'll enjoy yours..

·
Registered
210 Posts
NICE !!! ENJOY BEAUTIFUL RIDE.... VP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The is everyone I love this car just waiting on my hand controls on the 30th I’ll have updated pics and stuff as well. Then I’ll order parts for customizing in the mean time follow my instagram @ DabzDiggler

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats on your eco brother. Also, I'm proud of you not letting your circumstances hold you back in life. AWESOME!!!! looking forward to your new pics!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts