Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
i want to replace my 2019 DRLs, Halo kit, and Demon eyes. But i am not sure whether to go for diode dynamics or lighting trendz.
anyone dealt with either of them?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Have heard plenty of good things about diode dynamics, never heard of lighting trendz before. Got my smoked side markers from diode and never had an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
626 Posts
I just checked out the Lighting Trendz website and they seem legit with prices that are inline with other vendors. I would suggest that before you buy from any of them you decide how far you want to go with respect to your overall lighting requirements, i.e. Headlight DRL's, Halos, Demon Eyes, underbody lighting, wheel rings, engine bay lighting, interior lighting, rock or pod lights, etc... It doesn't mean that you will buy all of it at one time, but it will narrow down which vendors will be the best fit for your initial purchase and for the parts you add later. Then determine if you are going single color, RGB, RGBW, or Pixel as each type has different wiring, regulator, driver, harness, and controller requirements. Take a look at your car to determine what the best routing for wiring will be and where you will house controllers and drivers as this will dictate how much wiring, brackets, etc... you might need to install the product(s). Once you have your overall project requirements, then its time to dive in and check out who supplies what. I suggest you put together a spreadsheet of products and features that will allow you to compare vendor offerings and prices. If you aren't able to do the installation yourself, then make sure you contact reputable shops (more than one) that do that kind of work for a quote, as that will factor into your total cost. The rest is just ordering and then installing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts