Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some Ford stock about a year ago so I could get X-Plan pricing on future purchases. You don't need to be a Ford employee, owning enough shares of the stock are enough.

You need to own at least 100 shares and have owned them for 6 months prior to your purchase...

You can read a bit more about it here: Yes! Ford Offers ?X-Plan? Pricing for Shareholders!

Really cool of Ford to offer this.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I've been watching it for a few weeks thinking about buying some. Hopefully it will come down to $15.00-$16.00 so I can get in at a good price!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Buy it, at around 875.00 for 6 shares to save 2 grand sounds like a walk in the park. Not to even state in depth: Ford is going global with this and others to come. A new untapped market...

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much on average does the x-plan usually save ?? I already have it, but never used it and was thinking about buying shares soon...Ford's doing big things, What was the share price when you purchased a year ago?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I picked up some Ford stock about a year ago so I could get X-Plan pricing on future purchases. You don't need to be a Ford employee, owning enough shares of the stock are enough.

You need to own at least 100 shares and have owned them for 6 months prior to your purchase...

You can read a bit more about it here: Yes! Ford Offers ?X-Plan? Pricing for Shareholders!

You also qualify for X-Plan if you are a member of Mustang Club of America. 50 bucks to join.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Yesterday it closed at $16.59. I think it one year the stock will be sitting near $20.00. Not to mention you get nearly a 3% dividend while you wait :)

ford-stock-price.png

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealership that I work for sells all new vehicles (except Shelbys) at $300 under dealer invoice, which is about $500-600 less than X-Plan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone purchased an ecoboost yet? I mean actually taken delivery ? I thought they were supposed to be in stealerships late last month? Don't have any local in my area yet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone purchased an ecoboost yet? I mean actually taken delivery ? I thought they were supposed to be in stealerships late last month? Don't have any local in my area yet
We haven't gotten them in our dealership yet. They're around in Michigan and Ohio. I also know of someone in LA who just got his last night.

·
Super Moderator
6,320 Posts
Bill Utter in Denton (Texas) has 6. Black, white and Race red.

No "Guard" tho. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts

We bought a competition orange ecoboost premium last week with x-plan pricing, saved a bundle! My wife works for GE and gets employee pricing from all American makers, but the Mustang stole her heart.

Amazing vehicle, it is like Ford imagined everything cool to put on a car and put it in the Mustang.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Don't have shares, not a employee but when you buy 7 cars in 3 years you get the x-plan price anyways:D

Reactions: DJinAC

·
Super Moderator
6,320 Posts
You can also get x-plan pricing if you join MCA.

·
Registered
77 Posts

Much cheaper to join Mustang Club of America. Members get X-plan pricing. I did.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I work in the internet department for a Ford Dealership. X-plan is not that great of a deal. If you want up to date info on rebate and competitive market pricing, message me. Currently my dealership will give internet quotes of $750 back of invoice. No special memberships, no tricks, just a quote. Best way to get a fair price is just put up with the phone calls and e-mails for a week or two and ask for quotes online from your preferred dealership. It'll save you the most money. One last time, if you want up to date pricing and rebate info...JUST MESSAGE ME!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts