Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to modify my 2015 EcoBoost and the only part of the exhaust I was planning on touching was the downpipe but I can't seem to find a sound clip with stock mufflers. I was thinking the cvf would be my go to choice and I'm also planning on buying their street intercooler as well because people have said a lot of good things about it. All of my mods are based around performance so am I right to just focus on the downpipe since I don't have a huge budget?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would do the IC first then the downpipe then a tune. And yes CVF makes an excellent product with a very nice price point for their products.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would do the IC first then the downpipe then a tune. And yes CVF makes an excellent product with a very nice price point for their products.
Thanks for the help! Yeah I was planning on buying all the parts I’m going to at once and getting a pro tune by most likely PD tuning. Also it says you have a jlt catch can. Do you like it and do you think it gets the job done as well as the other more expensive ones.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The DP is an improvement, but the stock mufflers are going to make it sound like sh!t no matter what. They are that bad.

Almost like clockwork, the first 3 things that pretty much everyone does are IC, tune, axleback/catback

·
Registered
167 Posts
I chose the JLT catch can because the speed shop owner where I take my car recommended it. He's been in business for 30 years, specializes in Mustangs and Corvettes and builds race cars. So I fugured he might know what he's talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts