Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same issue with the passenger side.
On the driver side, the window will go up and down about 1/4 an inch like it doesn't know if the door is open or closed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
He said his passenger door unlatches. The recall is for the drivers door.
Both my doors have unlatched. Drivers side only once so far. Passenger- at least 10-15 times. Dealer say it’s not recalled because it was built in wrong state for recall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Both my doors come unlatched 2015 premium convertible. Dealer says not recalled because it was built in the wrong state if what is recalled.
…Slow speeds and highway
Looking for any advice. I have a 2017 Ecoboost premium convertible. I have recently had the problem of driving usually on the highway and my passenger door unlatches. I hear it and the the door open warning appears on the dash. So I have to pull over on the highway and open the door the rest of the way and shut it. It’s quite scary and annoying. Today it happened twice in a 35 minute commute. And I am positive the door is always shut to begin with. Today was the 7/8th time in the past two months.
I had called Ford and was told there were no recalls. Any advice? Currently at 80k miles so I am over the warranty, isn’t this a safety issue?
i have 2015 premium convertible and both doors have unlatched. Drivers door once. Passenger door 10-15 times on highway and once below 30 mph. Dealer says the car was not built at the state that has recall. WTH?
Looking for any advice. I have a 2017 Ecoboost premium convertible. I have recently had the problem of driving usually on the highway and my passenger door unlatches. I hear it and the the door open warning appears on the dash. So I have to pull over on the highway and open the door the rest of the way and shut it. It’s quite scary and annoying. Today it happened twice in a 35 minute commute. And I am positive the door is always shut to begin with. Today was the 7/8th time in the past two months.
I had called Ford and was told there were no recalls. Any advice? Currently at 80k miles so I am over the warranty, isn’t this a safety issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Update: I got a notification through the Ford App: Field Service Action number 21N10. FSA TITLE: DOOR LATCH

41 - 45 of 45 Posts