Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am waiting for Cobb to release the new updates on the access port for the new 2018-2019's (hopefully).
I am wondering which downpipe to get to match my setup. My main goal is to have a performance gain while making it loud at the same time. I still want to keep that deep tone of exhaust note and not have it sound like a fart can. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Boltons on my 2019 Ecoboost:
MBRP Race Exhaust
-1 Spark Plugs
Cold Air Intake Tube from AirRaid
Mishimoto Catch can
Mishimoto Intercooler

(if there is anything on this list that I should consider before adding the downpipe/tune let me know)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
CVF is offering a nice catless dp advertising gains of +17hp/32tq on the stock tune, the spacer for the second 02 is already integrated into the design so it won't set off a cel and the price is very competitive.

CVF 3

CVF is also currently doing R&D on a catted unit that will be released soon.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now I am waiting for Cobb to release the new updates on the access port for the new 2018-2019's (hopefully).
I am wondering which downpipe to get to match my setup. My main goal is to have a performance gain while making it loud at the same time. I still want to keep that deep tone of exhaust note and not have it sound like a fart can. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Boltons on my 2019 Ecoboost:
MBRP Race Exhaust
-1 Spark Plugs
Cold Air Intake Tube from AirRaid
Mishimoto Catch can
Mishimoto Intercooler

(if there is anything on this list that I should consider before adding the downpipe/tune let me know)
Well you're in luck because Cobb just released support.

COBB Tuning – 2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Support Now Available

1 - 13 of 13 Posts