Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
177 Posts
Does this flat gasket go a certain way ? One side has a bigger metal ring and the other side is slightly beveled. Does it matter what side goes up against the turbo side?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Got the DP installed and everything seems to be good. Took about 20 minutes to pull stock DP and another hour or so to install the CVF, 30 minutes of that was trying to figure which bolts to use and getting the nuts between the cat and bracket. I really wish CVF would tack the bolts to the bracket like stock.....would be so much quicker and easier for that step of the install. Overall I'm very impressed with the quality and build of the DP. My car has Active exhaust so no resonator from factory and the cold start was way louder

·
Registered
177 Posts
Excellent! Let us know the advantages of the 5*tune over the Cobb stage 3 OTS tune!!
Something else I have been experimenting with is mixing fuel (93 octane and E85) and have had good initial results with. Since you have a pro tuner, you may want to ask him if it will be beneficial with your modifications??
The Cobb 91 Stage 3 OTS does not suck with this CVF catted DP! I will get a revision on my protune in a couple weeks. Here's a stage 1 vs stage 3 comparison for my 2020 HPP on 91 from cobb.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts