Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

241 - 260 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I'll have to test out the stage 1 map first and see how the car does. Gonna give the housemate the SCT tuner for his F-150. He's thinking about doing a vortech for the ultimate sleeper truck.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
If you have an aftermarket intercooler, you should go to stage 2. Cobb designed stage 2 for aftermarket intercoolers. Go to stage 3 if you also have an aftermarket downpipe.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
If you have an aftermarket intercooler, you should go to stage 2. Cobb designed stage 2 for aftermarket intercoolers. Go to stage 3 if you also have an aftermarket downpipe.
I am setup for stage 3 currently. Have CAI, downpipe intercooler and straight pipe exhaust. Don't remember what else is needed for stage 3. None of it is COBB brand if that even matters.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
COBB tuner arrives tomorrow!! Just in time for the weekend. Going full send on the Stage 3 93 tune. I've been running a BAMA 91 perf tune so it will be interesting to see what my Gaines are. I always fill up with 93 pump from Sunoco.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
COBB stage 3 map definitely feels good. It pulls pretty hard but isn't as jarring with the shifts as the BAMA tune. One nice touch I've noticed is that the current gear is always displayed even if you let the trans do the shifting.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm tempted by the pop up trunk kit. Looking forward to your review.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Oil life is at 6%... Doing my oil change tomorrow. Also doing my Raxiom smoked sequencial chase turn signals. Install shouldn't be too difficult.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Well... Oil change went well. Turn signals work great however... I now have a bent passengers wheel and my tire is ripped at the sidewall. Good thing I have a 2 year road hazard warranty.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Man, that sux. Hit something on the road?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Bought some side and rear emblems for the car. I'll get a blank 2018 decklid to put the rear emblem on... Side emblem is gloss black with red Dot and t...

241 - 260 of 327 Posts