Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

301 - 320 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
What a dummy i went through that post over and over, and somehow i managed to not see the link to the files. thank you so much Joshua. I'll try it tomorrow since its dark out and I cant run my car to test it. Neighbors have a fit everytime i cold start the car either very early or late at night. lol.
Make sure you have a battery charger for the 12V. It took about 45 minutes to flash the abs firmware. If the battery dies mid flash, you'll soft brick the abs module and have to restart the flash.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Make sure you have a battery charger for the 12V. It took about 45 minutes to flash the abs firmware. If the battery dies mid flash, you'll soft brick the abs module and have to restart the flash.
You'll also need this tool and a copy of forscan. I can send you the latest beta which has the ability to reflash module firmware.

·
Registered
2015 mustang roush stage 1
47 Posts
Ive been using forscan for a while and have that same exact adapter that you linked.i just didn't know where to get the files for the reflash.

·
Registered
47 Posts
They just replied asking me "which adapter i have". i just replied to them. but i would gladly accept your offer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
mods that i have done with forscan are;
fogs with hibeams on,sync 2 to sync 3 coversion and programming,enabled nav on my sync 2 before i upgraded to sync 3,disabled horn honk when walk away with key,soft seat buttons on sync 3,rs splash screen etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah same thing here. ive been on self isolation for last 10 days. back to work on monday.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
i think my modules i fucked. it said that it programmed but only took 5 minutes. and now my abs light is flashing and i have 2 active abs codes.
I had the same thing happen to me. There are 1 or 2 as built values I had to change to get the codes to clear. If you don't have active cruise then you will get those codes.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
i think my modules i fucked. it said that it programmed but only took 5 minutes. and now my abs light is flashing and i have 2 active abs codes.
Write the as built values from here to the abs module. It's on page 8 of the forum thread.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i tried that. going to keep searching. the one thing that stands out to me is that the programming only took about 5 minutes

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
i tried that. going to keep searching. the one thing that stands out to me is that the programming only took about 5 minutes
Yeah! I had the same issue you are describing. Changing those as built values cleared the abs light and advancetrac fault. It also removed the wrench icon in the cluster. Did you enable linelock in the ipc module?

·
Registered
47 Posts
301 - 320 of 362 Posts