Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Im posting my list for an entire rebuild for the eco boost mustang for cheaper than I have gotten
any concerns reach me directly at my email [email protected]
mahle pistons
Manley I beams
piper cams
arp bolts main studs and head studs
king bearings
darton sleeves
balance shaft delete kit
twin disk x clutch from tune + ( can handle high torque and hp )
mgw short shifter
pcv plate radium
e85 flex fuel kit
Cobb accesport
whiteline coilovers
ups adjustable camber arms
waste gate actuator
Anderson composites carbon trunk with deck lid wing
2018 euro taillights ( yes they work and fit, its plug and play too)
there is some more stuff I might be missing but everything that I have listed above the flex fuel kit is brand new. I can supply invoice from all the sources for all the parts.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Are those the white taillights?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I don’t see coilovers for our Mustangs on Whitelines web site, am I missing something? Never mind I found them. Not interested in them. Price on Radium Plate?
Out of curiosity, what is the benefit to the RAdium plate? Does the stock PCV plate leak? Does the radium plate change the valve point? I think it has an extra baffle over stock, so there is probably a reduced oil footprint that exits the valve, but what else are the benefits? Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Out of curiosity, what is the benefit to the RAdium plate? Does the stock PCV plate leak? Does the radium plate change the valve point? I think it has an extra baffle over stock, so there is probably a reduced oil footprint that exits the valve, but what else are the benefits? Thanks.
he Radium Engineering PCV Baffle Plate mounts to the engine block and replaces the factory plastic PCV plate and valve. Compared to the OEM one, the CNC machined aluminum Radium Engineering PCV plate features an extra baffle to prevent oil sludge from entering the intake system without restricting air flow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.